Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nanoblock: Karminarimon

Nanoblock Details
Base plate size8 x 8cm
Difficulty level4

Product Review
          Nanoblock is the latest craze in SG!! Nanoblock is a very mini version of LEGO. Right now, many of their products are going out of stock in the retail stores. I have never seen this design in any store and I only have 3 stock available. So must act fast! This is level 4 design which is more difficult. I just tried it recently. It really fun! There is so many small pieces which i find it hard to handle due to my long finger nails. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. I built this one and enjoyed it a lot. Quite challenging, but it was the first one I built (so it took quite a bit of time--but I could probably do it faster now)
    The finished model looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, this was a really nice post. I just ordered nano Block mini at PIJ! I’m excited! Hope I’m going to have these in week!
    http://bit.ly/nanoblock-mania

    ReplyDelete